Cosecha starts businesses with locals in Latin America
We take a bottom-up approach to economic stability by focusing on the ideas people have, and turning them into reality, creating value and jobs. We are a hands-on micro venture fund that also offers consulting services. Our methodology has been proven to help entrepreneurs:
How do we do it?
Using our unique pedagogy, we equip entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills and tools required to be successful. We work hand-in-hand with clients to develop:
- Business plan, industry and market analysis, competitor analysis, value proposition
- Investor deck and pitching strategies
- Inbound, outbound and account management sales strategies
- Traditional and social media marketing plans
- Internal business processes in finance/accounting, human resources, operations/logistics
- Soft skills required to do business; selling, relationship management, public speaking etc
Our happy clients?
In the last 5 years, Cosecha has started 4 businesses in Latin America, and consulted for numerous businesses in a variety of fields spanning Food, Health and Wellness, Tourism, Education and NGOs.
Some of our happy customers include: